THEN AND NOW-TONTO DIKE-THE NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS


First met Tonto a couple of years ago, we got introduced by funny man Julius Agwu, apparently she was part of a production Julius was putting together then. I cannot remember now, If I ever saw the finished movie, all I can remember very vividly, was a very shy, always smiling and probably very innocent but beautiful,budding talent.





One other major information,I could remember very well was that she had said to me, she used to attend a branch of a very popular youth centric church in Port Harcourt.

Like I said before, she appeared as a very jovial, rather shy, but friendly person, compared with the overly sexy vamp, who seems not to care how anyone feels like she is painted now. I remembered having a great time, as I interviewed her then. The following pictures are of the gorgeous Tonto Dike,just a few years ago, long before she became the very celebrated millionaire actress she is now.
You have read this article with the title THEN AND NOW-TONTO DIKE-THE NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS. You can bookmark this page URL http://sindyly.blogspot.com/2011/10/then-and-now-tonto-dike-nollywood.html. Thanks!

No comment for "THEN AND NOW-TONTO DIKE-THE NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS"

Post a Comment