BULL'S EYE-BY JOSEPH EDGAR- SAKA, MTNETISALAT & PORTABILITY WAHALA!!!

It's another bomb from our regular columnist-Joseph Edgar. It's his own view on things generally and he is most definitely entitled to it. Please read and enjoy!


 I heard all the stories about the 'great' MTN coup, how they snatched Saka from Etisalat and how beautiful the advert was. Well me I do not watch NTA again so I did not come about the advert early enough. When I eventually came about the advert, my disappointment was palpable.

What hit me was an ugly looking Saka jumping up and about on a well lit stage, mouthing lyrics that were barely up to the standard of a nursery school child about his porting or what are they calling it. The lyrics were at best pedestrian, the costuming was banal, the dancing comic and in all, the advert was passable.

I did not and still do not understand the hullabaloo following the advert release. If I were the managers of Etisalat, I would say good riddance. This is not to say that Saka is not good at what he does, he is extremely brilliant at making a fool of himself in the name of comedy. This time he has carried his craft to a wider audience, which in itself is good for him but for the brand, he represents I would not know.

The porting thing sef, I hear is too much hassle. I would loose all my contacts, not have access to my phone for 48 hours and would not be able to change networks for another 90 days. So the question is, why would I want to go through all that stress for the same rubbish quality of service. They are all the same in poor quality service delivery. The only thing they are good at is in collecting the money and churning out stupid adverts like this latest one.

Me, I am not porting anything. Saka can jump and scream with his cheap Adire and poor dentition as much as he likes I would not change my stance. They are all the same. Watch out, in another 3 months, he will jump back in another cheap Adire and would be screaming, 'i don deport o'. He had better invest well otherwise, I see him in the gutter of history.

You have read this article BULL'S EYE / COLUMNIST / ETISALAT / JOSEPH SAMPSON EDGAR / MTN / SAKA with the title BULL'S EYE-BY JOSEPH EDGAR- SAKA, MTNETISALAT & PORTABILITY WAHALA!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sindyly.blogspot.com/2013/05/bull-eye-by-joseph-edgar-saka.html. Thanks!

No comment for "BULL'S EYE-BY JOSEPH EDGAR- SAKA, MTNETISALAT & PORTABILITY WAHALA!!!"

Post a Comment