URGENT ADVISE NEEDED. PLEASE RESPOND


We came across this and we thought to share it, as we would love your opinions on it. Please advise appropriately. Here goes. 

I have met a lovely girl via a social networking site and cannot wait to meet her properly! She is from Lagos, in Nigeria, and has never been to Britain before. 

She says that she is in love with me.
We will be meeting in the flesh for the first time in August. I ‘m sending her the money for the airline tickets and also a little extra for the orphanage she runs. My question, though, is how likely is it that she will be willing to sleep with me, do you think? I am aware that there are cultural differences between our two countries on this, as on many other issues. 


You have read this article SOCIETY with the title URGENT ADVISE NEEDED. PLEASE RESPOND. You can bookmark this page URL http://sindyly.blogspot.com/2012/06/urgent-advise-needed-please-respond.html. Thanks!

No comment for "URGENT ADVISE NEEDED. PLEASE RESPOND"

Post a Comment