A PENNY FOR YOUR THOT- WHO IS FOOLING WHO? Loves anal sex, but won't do vaginal intercourse

We have thought to start a new series to engage ourselves. We came across this particular write-up and we thought to share it, so we can have as many people’s view as possible. We would be bringing such observations every now and then for we all to discuss. So enjoy this first one and tell us what you think.

This is strictly ADULT STUFF. It goes thus-
My Girlfriend gives great blow jobs and loves anal sex, but won't let me give her oral. Although she is 35, she says she is saving that for marriage. She also claims she has never had vaginal intercourse. Is that possible? Whenever I attempt to go around the front, I get shut down. I would like to at least get a look at it. She is a Christian and sometimes even wears a dress to bed. She rolls it up so I can get to her ass. Should I be worried that she has issues?

What do you all think?


You have read this article with the title A PENNY FOR YOUR THOT- WHO IS FOOLING WHO? Loves anal sex, but won't do vaginal intercourse. You can bookmark this page URL http://sindyly.blogspot.com/2012/05/a-penny-for-your-thot-who-is-fooling.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A PENNY FOR YOUR THOT- WHO IS FOOLING WHO? Loves anal sex, but won't do vaginal intercourse"

Post a Comment