STOP PRESS!!!, PLEASE READ!!!YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT


I got this alert last night and also this morning, and I thought to share this with as many people as possible, need your opinions on it quickly. There is an alert going around town saying people should stop listening to Lady Gaga's new song-''ALEJANDRO''-  Here is the message been sent out.

Please use your discretion to STOP LISTENING TO LADY GAGA! My priceless friends be aware! Romans 12:2 .
The song ''Alejandro'' by Lady Gaga, very subtly the devil sneaks into our lives to steal and destroy souls!. We don't even realize that just by singing the lyrics of a seemingly 'innocent' song with a nice tune, we open the door wider for his evil spirit!!.
'ALEJANDRO' means: man's defender and protector' (GOD).
'FERNANDO' means: ardent for peace (JESUS).
'ROBERTO' means: bright or shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT)
'BABE' is the same as 'CHILD'
Now the lyrics again:''Don't call my name,don't call my name,
Alejandro (GOD). I' m not your 'Child', I'm not 'Child','FERNANDO'(JESUS). Don't call my name;don't call my name,'ROBERTO(HOLY SPIRIT) Alejandro;Alejandro (GOD), Just let me go.''

People ,please stop listening to Lady Gaga! Real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. She sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune, suddenly having 8 million followers on Twitter; top selling artist.

Remember the images with her inside the egg carried on a cross?. Hatching from an egg signifies the cold blooded rebirth. Implanted horns on her shoulders and cheek bone indicating the transformed BRIDE OF SATAN!.

We have to be so very careful of what lyrics we listen to everyday. BE AWARE!!!! .
Please warn the youths around you. This calls for some serious thinking pals.

This is the long and short of the message going round now, I thought I should send this round so we can all discuss about it, whats your very objective opinion(s), how should this seemingly mild situation be treated. 
You have read this article with the title STOP PRESS!!!, PLEASE READ!!!YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT. You can bookmark this page URL http://sindyly.blogspot.com/2011/06/stop-press-please-readyour-opinion-is.html. Thanks!

No comment for "STOP PRESS!!!, PLEASE READ!!!YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT"

Post a Comment